Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Day of Shopping


So, here's some evidence regarding my day spent in London wandering stores looking at/for apartment stuff. We ran into a HomeSense, a Bouclair Home, a JYSK, and a Home Depot all in a row, and all in the same plaza. Not to mention we hit up Pier One Imports shortly before this. I freaking lost my shit. So much fun, even if most of it was only dreaming.


This thing was a bit pricey considering it was from Pier One Imports, but damn, was it ever sweet. I would love this. The colours are great.

Child-sized chairs at HomeSense! They just killed me; absolutely adorable.

JYSK baskets. Thinking these'll go in the bedroom (if I go back to buy them) because storage for junk is always a plus, and they are a really interesting shape to boot. Perfect for the earthy feel I'm going for in that room.

Look at all of the bedspreads!!

Seriously, there were so many.


This is a little condiment tray for the backyard barbeque! It has seperate dishes for relish, ketchup, mayo, and mustard, plus a miscelaneous burger dish in the centre for things like hot peppers or pickles. I loved it -- ultra cute.


Comfy chair I liked, simple as that.

Pretty teacup with matching spoon and saucer.

Pretty teapot to match the rest!

I really liked this cabinet but I can't imagine where I'd put it. Something about it made me smile, though.

This. This is a skunk duster. Everyone needs one.

The toucan is a can opener, the mouse is a cheese-grater, the bag clips are alligator and hippo heads, and the vegetable scrubbers are octopi. The can opener was my favourite, although I liked the rest too. Who says kitchen utensils can't be fun?

Honestly though. I could do this all day, every day. I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment